SRJC for Free is the college's initiative to help Sonoma County residents pursue their community college degree, tuition-free.
Santa Rosa Junior College believes that all students are entitled to higher education and is tirelessly dedicated to providing students the opportunity to achieve their educational goals. To qualify, be sure to fill out your FAFSA or Dream Act application.
SRJC For Free Checklist
- First-time college students - regardless of financial need
- California residents or AB540
- Enrolled in 12 units for the Fall 2019 term
- Currently not receiving the California College Promise Grant
- Have an educational plan on file
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or California Dream Act Applications (CADAA)
Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) (School Code: 001287)
SRJC Doyle Scholarships
SRJC Financial Aid