SRJC for Free is the college's initiative to help students pursue their community college degree, tuition-free. And now it's available for two years!
Santa Rosa Junior College believes that all students are entitled to higher education and is dedicated to providing students the opportunity to achieve their educational goals. To qualify, be sure to fill out your FAFSA or Dream Act application.
- First-time college students - regardless of financial need
- NEW: Second-year students are also now eligible if they were also eligible during their first year. It is not required that they received funding for the first year.
- SRJC for Free recipients must:
- Be California residents or AB 540
- Be enrolled in 12 units
- Currently not receiving the California College Promise Grant
- Have completed a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or California Dream Act Application (CADAA)
- Other restrictions may apply
Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) (School Code: 001287)
SRJC Doyle Scholarships
SRJC Financial Aid