SRJC for Free is the college's initiative to help Sonoma County residents pursue their community college degree, tuition-free.
Santa Rosa Junior College believes that all students are entitled to higher education and is dedicated to providing students the opportunity to achieve their educational goals. To qualify, be sure to fill out your FAFSA or Dream Act application.
SRJC For Free Checklist
- First-time college students - regardless of financial need
- California residents or AB 540
- Enrolled in 12 units for the Fall 2019 term
- Currently not receiving the California College Promise Grant
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or California Dream Act Applications (CADAA)
- Other restrictions may apply
Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) (School Code: 001287)
SRJC Doyle Scholarships
SRJC Financial Aid